ADMISSION POLICY FOR HS
Admissions are made on the following basis:
- Candidate having passed the H.S.L.C examination or an equivalent examination conducted by SEBA or any other Board/council.
- Application holding H.S.L.C. pass certificate or equivalent examination from a Board other than SEBA requires a migration certificate without which admission will not be granted.
- Students once admitted must be punctual, regular in attendance and possess a sense of responsibility and commitment.
- Students admitted will have to follow faithfully the rules and regulation of the College, violation of which will not be tolerated at any cost.
- Participation in all co-curricular activities organized in the college is a must for each student.
- Admission form and prospectus can be obtained on cash payment of Rs.200/- from the college office.
- The applicant must fill in the form in their own handwriting attested copies of Mark sheet, Pass certificate, Admit card, Migration certificate (if necessary) three copies of recent passport size color photograph and attested copies of other testimonials are to be enclosed with the forms before submission in the College office.
- The admission committee will scrutinize the forms and prepare the final list of applicants for Admission, following interview and written test as may be the case, the decision of the admission committee would be final.
- The applicants must produce an original certificate, mark sheets and other testimonials at the time of admission.
- The selected candidate must deposit the necessary fees on the date of the admission.
- On the day of the admission, each student must be accompanied by his/her guardian /parents.
- The students would be admitted as per rules of ASSAM HIGHER SECONDARY EDUCATION COUNCIL.
- No fee is refundable under any circumstances.
- A student admitted to any part of the session as to pay the prescribed fee for the whole session.
- Each student following his/her admission has to collect the identity card within the specified time.